The Faculty will establish clinical informatics as a recognised and respected profession by:
- publishing professional standards
- supporting revalidation processes
- providing professional accreditation for individuals and training courses
- supporting clinical informaticians at every stage of their career
- promoting the profession
- providing professional leadership
See our mission, vision, values and objectives statement in full here
Clinical informaticians are qualified clinicians (doctors, dentists, nurses, midwives, allied health professionals, social workers and pharmacists) who transform health and care through their specialist knowledge and use of data, information, knowledge and information technology.
The newly appointed Founding Fellows and Fellows will work to shape the Faculty from an early stage.